Long considered one of the prettiest homes on the street, 222 Rosedale Heights is a grand red brick home with a private drive and rare 2.5 car detached garage located in the heart of Moore Park on a quiet, family-friendly street.
This classic Georgian home exudes sophistication and warmth throughout and features spacious principle rooms, special attention to custom details, a finished lower level and generous sized bedrooms making it the ideal family home. The elegant living room is draped in sunlight through the gracious arched windows and has an inviting gas fireplace as well as custom built-in cabinetry providing lovely storage and display areas for family keepsakes. The formal dining room is open to both the kitchen and living area providing excellent flow for entertaining while easily accommodating a large dinner party for 10-12 people.
Located on one of the best streets in Moore Park, this is an easy home to enjoy as is or expand to suit via the architectural plans already completed to add several more bedrooms and bathrooms allowing one to take full advantage of the space and lot.
Walking distance to Whitney PS, OLPH and minutes to the TTC, downtown and the parks and ravine system that Moore Park is renowned for, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in the city known for its close-knit
community and quiet tree-lined streets.
• Incredible Street Presence on Quiet, Family Friendly Street
• Gas Fireplace in Living Room
• Built-In Custom Bookshelves in Living Room
• Wainscoting in Formal Dining Room
• Lovely Sunroom Entrance Steps from Garage
• Spacious Sun-Filled Kitchen with Breakfast Area & Built-Ins
• Built-In Closet in Master Bedroom
• Sun-Filled Office on 2nd Floor
• Double Closets in Bedroom #2
• Walk-In Closet in Bedroom #3
• Finished Lower Level with Rec Rm, Oversized Laundry Rm/Kitchenette & 4-Piece bathroom; Wine Cellar or
• An Abundance of Storage Space
• Private Drive with Brick Garage for 2 ½ Cars
• Hot & Cold Water in Garage for Car Wash
• Steps to Whitney PS & OLPH & Deer Park Jr & Sr School
• North Toronto CI & Northern Secondary High School District
• Top Private Schools Nearby Include: UCC,
RSGC, BSS, Branksome Hall, Greenwood CS
• Incredible Ravine System & Parks Steps Away
• Brickworks & Summerhill Market Minutes Away
• Downtown Easy Access via Mt Pleasant or Bayview Extension
• Gas Line for BBQ Hook Up
• Hot Water Tank – RENTED
• Floor Heat in Kitchen, Breakfast Room & Sunroom